with daily practice!
- Success will come if you practice as directed by your teacher.
- The more you practice the better you’ll play, and you will learn faster!
- Children need parental help, especially when they are very young.
- Very young children (under 5) should spend 10 – 20 each day to start.
- Children 5 – 7 should practice 30 minutes per day.
- Children 8 – 17 should practice 30 – 45 minutes per day.
- Adults should practice 30 – 60 minutes per day.
- Aspiring professional musicians should practice a bare minimum of one hour per day, and should devote as much time as possible.
The power of persistence
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence.
* Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. * Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. * Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. * Persistence and Determination alone are omnipotent.